Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools.
8 Ranges available up to 250 Lb-ft.
The Mountz LTT Torque and Angle Analyzer is the next generation of torque analyzer. It offers EZ-Plug & Play with instant auto recognition with transducers. The Mountz LTT offers tool testing, graphing capabilities and a graphical menu for easy navigation.
The LTT includes three PC Windows based software programs:
Torque Meter Interface Program - for sensor calibrations, meter calibration and tool tests.
Torque Meter Bootloader - for updating the LTT operating systems.
Statistics Calculator - for SPC, CP & CPK calculations.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale.
Accuracy +/- 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale.
- Provides EZ-Plug & Play. Features an instant auto-recognition system of the transducer connected to the LTT.
- Built-in Tool Tests operation.
- Stores a total of 2500 data points.
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm). Two units of force measurements: (lbf and kN)
- Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools.
- "Flash" memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the USB port.
- Selection of six operating modes: (Track, Peak, First Peak, Audit, Torque + Angle, and Tool Test).
11.3 - 113 cN-m
1.2 - 11.5 kgf-cm
28.25 - 282.5 cN-m
2.9 - 28.8 kgf-cm
|LTT-50i||5 - 50 lbf-in|
56.5 - 565 cN-m
5.8 - 57.6 kgf-cm
|LTT-100i||10 - 100 lbf-in|
113 - 1130 cN-m
11.5 - 115 kgf-cm
|LTT-250i||25 - 250 lbf-in|
282.5 - 2825 cN-m
28.8 - 288 kgf-cm
|LTT-50F||5 - 50 lbf-ft|
6.8 - 67.8 N-m
0.7 - 6.9 kgf-m
|LTT-100F||10 - 100 lbf-ft|
13.56 - 135.6 N-m
1.4 - 13.8 kgf-m
|LTT-250F||25 - 250 lbf-ft|
33.9 - 339 N-m
3.5 - 34.5 kgf-m
Tool Tests & Graphing
The LTT allows you to set up and create tool tests and save the readings so you can export the data to a PC for documentation. It's the ideal solution for organizing and storing test data for ISO and SPC documentation.
The ability to graph a dynamic rundown allows joint analysis. Great resource to evaluate create or confirm a torque specification or toll being used in production.
|The "Statics Calculator" allows operators to perform basic SPC, CP and CPK calculations|| |
|Transducer||Cable Item #||List Price|
*Contact Customer Service for connecting a SMX to the LTT
- Universal Charger (100 - 240 VAC)
- USB Cable
- Software - Torque Meter Interface Program
- Software - Torque Meter Bootloader
- Software - Statics Calculator
- Protective Cover