The Wizard Plus is a CF2 Card that plugs into a Pocket PC or Laptop/PC. The Wizard Plus comes with a CF2 to PCMCIA Adapter. A Pocket PC and Laptop are not included and must be purchased separately.
It can be used for torque calibration, joint testing, auditing or for force and load measurement or verification
Lap top/PC with PCMCIA Slot
Intel Pentium III Processor
- CD-ROM Drive
- Windows 2000, XP Pro
- Microsoft Activesync 3.x or above
- Windows 98, NT4
- Microsoft Excel 97 or above
P.D.A. (Personal Digital Assistant)
- with a CF2 Slot
- running Microsoft Pocket PC of load cells
- System accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 10% to 100%.
- Easy to use Windows and Pocket PC software for Torque and Force measurement.
- Ideal laboratory system when used with Desktop PC or Laptop.
- Takes calibration to the production line when used with a PDA/Laptop.
- Enables calibration and analysis of hand and power torque tools.
- Two test mode options: SPC testing and ISO 6789 Testting
- Instant on-screen SPC (Statistical Process Control) results from the readings collected.
- Ability to test and produce tool Calibration Certificates to ISO 6789:2003
- Instant graph of Torque vs Time.
- Seamless transfer of data, graphs and SPC results to Microsoft Excel.
- Easy-to-use Menu systems.
- All major units of Torque and Force supported.
- Four mode options - Track, Peak, 1st Peak, and Power Tool.
- Almost infinite memory capacity (dependent on memory of host PDA/PC).
- Compatible with most industry standard Torque and Force Transducers.
|The user-friendly interface makes it quick and simple to setup your torque testing parameters for hand or power tools. |
|The readings are displayed along with tool identification and preset information when a load is applied.|
|Perform and save test data for tools. The files are saved in Excel document. |
|The Wizard Plus is the ideal solution for organizing and storing test data for ISO & SPC documentation. |
|The graphing feature can be utilized to evaluate and confirm torque specifications in both production or R & D environments. |