The new PTT-2000 is the next generation hand-held torque analyzer. It offers EZ-Plug & Play with instant auto recognition with transducers. The PTT offers tool testing, graphing capabilities and a graphical menu for easy navigation.
- System Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- System Accuracy +/- 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale.
- Operates with Torque & Force sensors.
- Provides EZ-Plug & Play with Transducers. Features ARCII technology, an instant auto-recognition system of the transducer connected to the PTT
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm).
- Recommended for all hand screwdrivers, wrenches or power tools
- Selection of six operating modes: (Track, Peak, First Peak, Audit, Torque + Angle, and Tool Test)
- Two units of force measurements: (lbf and kN)
- Real time graph of torque vs. time using associated PC Windows software
- USB interface to download readings to PC
Tool Tests & Graphing
The PTT allows you to set up and create tool tests and save the readings so you can export the data to a PC for documentation. Its the ideal solution for organizing and storing test data for ISO and SPC documentation.
The ability to graph a dynamic rundown allows joint analysis. Great resource to evaluate create or confirm a torque specification or toll being used in production.
The "Statics Calculator" allows operators to perform basic SPC, CP and CPK calculations.
|Transducer||Cable Item #||List Price|
*Contact Customer Service for connecting a SMX to the PTT
- Universal Charger (100 - 240 VAC)
- USB Cable
- Software - Torque Meter Interface Program
- Software - Torque Meter Bootloader
- Software - Statics Calculator
- Protective Cover
Bar Code Reader
- Micro Probe for measuring thin coatings, small parts or hard to reach areas or spots